Almanzar Motorsports B series 4 Bar Map sensor
4 Bar MAP Sensor By Almanzar Motorsports
Pressure changes are calculated on a true linear 0-5 volt scale via a specially designed silicon pressure sensor that also compensates for temperature changes. The unique ability to compensate for temperature changes allows the Almanzar Motorsports LLC MAP sensor to remain a minimum of 99% accurate from 32 degrees F to 180 degrees F through out its range of scale.
With the true linear pressure vs. voltage scale there is never a need to re-tune at different altitudes as with other sensors. Competitors sensors on the market don't have true linear scaling which can cause your engine to go out of tune with elevation changes, often resulting in idle problems, poor drivability, and catastrophic engine damage. Almanzar Motorsports 4 bar MAP sensors can precisely calculate boost pressure from 1-43+ psi while still allowing smooth stock OEM drivability at any boost level. Conveniently packaged in an OEM dimensional housing for easy install and an OEM look.
- Cases are designed to withstand in excess of 130 PSI without leaking
- -40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
- Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- True linear scaling for perfect drivability at all boost and vacuum levels.
- Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
- Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
- Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
- Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
- Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping.
- 1988-2000 Honda Civic
- 1994-2002 Honda Accord
- 1997-2001 Honda CRV
- 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol
- 1995-2001 Honda Odyssey
- 1992-2001 Honda Prelude
- 2000-2005 Honda S2000
- 1997-1999 Acura CL
- 2001-2003 Acura CL 01-03 V6 models (premium only)
- 1990-2001 Acura Integra 90-01 all models (1990-1993 models will require 94+ throttle body for correct mounting)
- 1999-2003 Acura TL