Almanzar Motorsports K series 4 bar map sensor
4 Bar MAP Sensor By Almanzar Motorsports
Pressure changes are calculated on a true linear 0-5 volt scale via a specially designed silicon pressure sensor that also compensates for temperature changes. The unique ability to compensate for temperature changes allows the Almanzar Motorsports MAP sensor to remain a minimum of 99% accurate from 32 degrees F to 180 degrees F through out its range of scale.
With the true linear pressure vs. voltage scale there is never a need to re-tune at different altitudes as with other sensors. Competitors sensors on the market don't have true linear scaling which can cause your engine to go out of tune with elevation changes, often resulting in idle problems, poor drivability, and catastrophic engine damage. Almanzar Motorsports 4 bar MAP sensors can precisely calculate boost pressure from 1-43+ psi (7 bar 1-80+ psi,) while still allowing smooth stock OEM drivability at any boost level. Conveniently packaged in an OEM dimensional housing for easy install and an OEM look.
- Cases are designed to withstand in excess of 130 PSI without leaking
- -40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
- Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- True linear scaling for perfect drivability at all boost and vacuum levels.
- Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
- Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
- Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
- Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
- Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping.
- 2003-2006 Acura RSX
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic