Clutch Masters Hydraulic Release Bearing Kit For Honda & Acura B16 / B18 Engines
Now available! Honda & Acura B Series Hydraulic Bearing
Clutch Masters is proud to introduce our new Internal Hydraulic Bearing for the Honda / Acura B-Series transmissions. We have finally meet the demand from many customers who have request this style bearing which eliminates the OEM clutch fork and release bearing as well as the OEM slave cylinder.
The Clutch Masters hydraulic bearing is a direct bolt on when using a Clutch Masters FX725 series unit. Other versions of a hydraulic bearing require an upgraded master cylinder and reservoir, however the Clutch Masters Hydraulic Bearing requires no modifications or alterations to the gearbox or master cylinder. The Clutch Masters Hydraulic Bearing is tested and manufactured in the USA to ensure the highest quality and our standards.
Unit includes the following:
Aluminum Housing and Piston
High Speed Roller Bearing
Steel Braided lines
Advantages when using a Hydraulic bearing:
- Less moving parts such as the clutch fork and release bearing, as well as a wearing pivot ball.
- Softer pedal feel
- Consistent pressure for easier and smoother engagement.
- Reduced shock to the drivetrain
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra GSR 1.8L 5-Speed B18C
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra Type R 1.8L 5-Speed B18C
- 1999-2000 Honda Civic Si 1.6L 5-Speed B16A