First introduced in 1999, Tuner Series Camshafts are manufactured from the same proprietary, high-quality cores as Skunk2’s more aggressive Pro Series Camshafts, are CNC ground, and feature unique profiles and lobe shapes that emphasize an exceptional idle and low emissions.
Tuner series available in 3 Stages:
- Designed for stock engines with bolt-on modifications. Also good for supercharged applications and aggressive turbo applications. Upgraded valvetrain recommended, but not required. *CARB Approved.
- Cam Specs: IN. 0.469,264 / EX. 0.433,259
- Part #305-05-0140
- Designed for engine with free-flowing intake and exhaust tracts, increased compression, and upgraded valvetrain. Valvetrain upgrade REQUIRED.
- Cam Specs: IN. 0.489,275 / EX. 0.469,270
- Part #305-05-0145
- Designed to increase power at higher rpm as well as optimize horsepower and torque on engines featuring free-flowing intake and exhaust tracts, and increased compression. Valvetrain upgrade REQUIRED. VTEC crossover is dramatic.
- Cam Specs: IN. 0.504,272 / EX. 0.469,280
- Part #305-05-0150