STREET TO TRACK TUNABILITY WITH 12-CLICKS
Suspension adjustability of the Pro-ST is designed to accommodate a wide range of driving conditions with twelve predetermined dampening settings; from Soft to Firm with the use of the 12-Way adjustable dampening knob located at the top of the shock shaft. With the Pro-ST you can tune for daily-driven street comfort, dial in to track-attack, and re-adjust back for the drive home with 12-Way adjustable machine knurled knob located at the top of the shock, thus positioned under the hood for easy access.
The Pro-ST CNC Machined Top Mounts provide the extra strength needed and are anodized for protection, yet for street application the machined mount houses polyurethane bushings for maximum performance and feel, while maintaining “streetability.” A padded spring seat sits under the top mount to reduce road noise with Nylon thrust washers located at the bottom of the spring to reduce spring friction under steering movement to aid against spring-binding-noise associated with most coilovers.
• Lower Vehicle Stance
• Progressive Track Tuning
• Performance Street Comfort
• Strong 52mm Seamless Carbon Steel Shock Body
• Mono-Tube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
• Synthetic Shock Oil
• 12-way Adjustable Precision Damper Valving From Street To Track
• Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V-Spec Racing Springs
• Adjustable Ride Height Without Changing Spring Rate
• Adjustable Spring Preload
• Spanner Wrenches Included
• Custom Built For Specification & Dyno Tested
• 1- Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty