Skunk2 is proud to introduce the Pro Series Black Series throttle body for Honda/Acura B16/B17/B18/B20/D15/D16/F20C/F22A-B/F23A/H22A/and H23A engines found in a number of Honda/Acura chassis's from 1988-2001.
A larger throttle body is key to producing additional power throughout the powerband on modified engines with increased airflow demands and the Skunk2’s Pro Series throttle body delivers! Sealed ball bearings, a precision machined throttle plate and a honed oversized bore insures smooth operation on the most aggressive naturally aspirated and forced induction applications.
- CNC Machined from Forged Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Hard black anodized for corrosion resistance and durability
- Precision machined brass throttle plate
- Compatible w/OEM throttle cable & bracket
- Sealed ball bearings for smooth operation
- New throttle body, tps gaskets and hardware included
NOTE: Due to the larger diameter bore, you must use a Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold or make adjustments to your existing intake manifold throttle body flange and match bore while keeping the IAC (Idle Air Control) passage separate. Not compatible with D Series engines featuring down-flow intake manifolds (88-91 D15B2/DPFi & 96-00 D16Y7). Not compatible with 06-09 S2000/F22C engine.